April 25, 2021 - Sunday Service Worship Guide
Good morning Mercy Hill and happy Sunday to you! If you're new with us, we just wanted to extend a special welcome to you. Feel free to fill out a Connection Card to get more info or prayer. We're glad to have you with us!
If you're tuning in for the Live Stream, we'd encourage everyone to please consider taking a moment to put a comment in the chat box there. Let us know who you are and maybe where you're tuning in from. Say hi. We miss you! And as we get into the message, feel free to share other Scriptures that come to mind, prayer requests that you have, questions that you'd like answered, etc. It would be great to interact even in this limited format.
Here are a few critical announcements to keep in mind:
- First Sunday Family Services: As things continue to open up, we've now established a First Sunday Family Service rhythm. While families are certainly welcome to join us in-person every Sunday, on the first Sundays of each month we especially invite our families to prioritize gathering together in-person with the rest of the church body. For the service, families can sit at the covered picnic tables or bring a blanket, a tent, or pack-n-play to help corral the kiddos if needed. We will be providing a simple craft and activity sheets for the kiddos during the service but will not be providing any snacks. The water fountain is also off limits currently so please plan ahead. If needed, we do rent out a porta potty that families can use. An in-depth video about our safety measures and other important information can be watched here. A map of the outdoor service area can be found here. (Please Note: We will NOT have the online zoom class during these First Sunday Family Services.) To learn more about the in-person Sunday Service and to register your family, go here. NEXT FIRST SUNDAY FAMILY SERVICE: MAY 2, 2021. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to Christina Lugo at .
- Sunday Prayer Walk: Cancelled due to rain!
- The Afterparty: Remember to join us immediately following the Live Stream via Zoom for the Afterparty. We'll reflect a little on the sermon, spend time in prayer, and wrap things up by around 11:30am. Here's the link you need to join. (Note: Don't be thrown off when Nick doesn't mention this in the sermon. The sermon was pre-recorded and at the time we weren't sure we would be doing this . . . but we are!)
- Mercy Hill Kids Online Worship: Mercy Hill Kids is meeting at 11:45 am (both Preschool and Elementary class). Go here to read more and to find a link to sign in! For more information, please contact Christina Lugo at .
- Ladies Online Coffee Date: Women of Mercy Hill—Join us THIS AFTERNOON at 2:30pm for an online coffee date. We will have the chance to connect with different women one-on-one for short bursts of time—speed chatting! This is an easy going, no fuss, no homework gathering just to enjoy fellowship with one another and maybe meet a new friend! We'll provide the icebreakers and conversation starters. You just come ready to have a good time. Find the links to RSVP and join the Zoom call here!
- Home Groups: Many of our Home Groups have moved to a hybrid (in-person + virtual) format. Whatever your comfort level with meeting, you're welcome to come check one out. Find one to join here. You are not alone!
Title: The Lord's Look
Text: Luke 22:54-62
Preacher: Nick Weber
Manuscript: If you appreciate following along with written material, you can find today's manuscript here.
Call to Response
In view of this week's sermon, here are a couple songs you might consider worshiping along with now or at other points in the week:
If you need prayer in any way, please either: (1) fill out a Connection Card; or (2) post your request to our Mercy Hill Community Facebook Group. We’d love to be lifting you up and caring for you in this time!
If you’d like to give an offering this morning, you can give online here. Thanks for your generosity!
Mercy Hill Kids
While difficult, this pandemic does create a wonderful chance for parents to step towards their God-given call as chief disciplers of their kids. We know this may feel overwhelming and that is why we want to help! Parents of Mercy Hill children should have already received an email from the Director of Mercy Hill Kids, Christina Lugo, regarding ways you can utilize the Gospel Project curriculum at home. This information has also been included on our blog here. Beyond this, most Sundays, we are also hosting an online worship gathering for our kids. You can check here for more details. We'd love to have you join us!
If you have any questions or need help in any way, don't hesitate to reach out to Christina at
Have a Wonderful Week!